Sunday, March 13, 2005

Going Topside

Dear Fellow Miners,

Time seems to move strangely and differently above and below ground doesn’t it? It seems that we have been in the mines forever in some ways and in other ways it seems that we have just arrived. It also seems sometimes that we don’t see each other very often as we come up and go down and move ore and work on plans and open new shafts.

I wanted to let you all know that I am going to be away from the mine for some time topside. In the real world I am going to be going into the hospital on Monday for some extensive surgery which will probably keep me away from my computer for quite some time. I will look forward to catching up and reading about everything that you have all discovered during my absence when I am able to return to the mines once again.

Blessings to you all until we meet again. ~

Winnie

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Believer said...

I'll miss you, Winnie. Get well soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home